my nightmare

speedinpowerstroke

Reaction score
so i put everything on my truck thats in my sig at once and boy what a nightmare its been. The injectors took a little longer then expected to get but they came they work great. then i got a reg return though dozers ha took 4-5 weeks to get everything and i was like screw that aint buying from there again then he talked me into buying his turbo ha shoulda listened to people but i buy it come to find out the exhaust wheel is trashed a nut went though it.(yes i found the nut) so then i use his pedestal and mount the turbo after i fixed it and had to redo all the line that he said would work they didnt. then the turbo wouldnt line up to the up pipes so i tried the best i could to get it to line up still leaks a little then where the pedestal bolts to the turbo was bent had to get that fixed. so now after 2 months of having no truck i have the truck together i drive it around and holy lag when it does light the truck is nuts but the turbo is still **** i cant even brake stand it just blows tons of smoke wont spin tires so pissed off right now so i am taking this **** ass turbo out and taking my expensive loss on it and gonna try to figure out what my next best turbo option is so yea so far that how my night mare project has been :doh:

7.3 Whitey

Reaction score
Dozers... Big mistake. A .85 on a 71 mm exducer? I would try a vendor from here. I'm sure there are plenty of 6.0 guys that would help you.

speedinpowerstroke

Reaction score
^pm sent......... i put the stock turbo back on :/ not as much power up top but im not havent the problems i had the low end prob and all the other ones i had....back to turbo shopping

Latest posts

Members online