• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F/S Retro solutions 6k HID parts

BigSkyF350

Reaction score
The reason I say parts is because one of the ballasts isn't functioning but everything else is good including the other ballast and both bulbs are good too. $50 free shipping ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369621825.202678.jpg

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
Did you contact retro about the bad ballast? They've always warrantied things for me after we ran through some tests.

BigSkyF350

Reaction score
I did once and they warrantied it once. When it went out again and I determined it was the ballast again a couple things happened:

1. I decided I couldn't rely on this system. I drive 250 miles round trip every weekend to go snowmobiling and a lot of that trip is in the dark, in deer country.

2. When I contacted them about the problem they had numerous additional tests they wanted me to do after I had already isolated the problem. After the last ballast went out I performed their recommended changes and still resulted in product failure. I am disappointed because I liked the light output but too many other negatives caused me to remove the system

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.