Built 6.0 and 6.4 engines

Reaction score
In response to all of the people inquiring about built engines I have now listed plenty of options for 6.0 and 6.4 engines. Be sure and check the website @ Midwestdieselauto.com

Reaction score
All 6.4 engine are being built with NEW blocks. If you want yours machined and reused to save some money you can send it in. All the pricing on the website reflects using new 6.4 blocks. I can't have engines going out with cracked blocks.

Also since we do not have .020 HD pistons a new block is used because of standard bore.

To have an old block machined and checked all to the quality we need costs around $1200-1400. That's over half the cost of a new block in most cases. So you can see the reasoning in this. Plus the new blocks are an updated part number so maybe they have some of the strength issues worked out.

Reaction score
Not all configurations. I have all the necessary components. Too many variables to have them all built at the ready. It would equate to having too much inventory around.

Turn around times will be quick for the stage 1 stuff. But for anything that is more in depth such as the stage two, three or a competition engine (which requires balancing and / or custom parts tailored to the individuals exact engine needs) may take longer.

And if you want a different combos than what is listed in the website then I can price anything in any config the buyer would want.