• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Found this on Craigslist 11 interior black leather

Zmann

Reaction score
ya but you'd be a moron to post it on craigs with a phone # but ??

JMart

Reaction score
I know a guy that bought his stolen Iron Bull bumper back on craigslist, here in Dallas. Most crooks aren't that smart.

I do wish I had the money, I would pick it up.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
All the time. And when you claim it on insurance it messes your title up. It classifies it as refurbished. I tried to buy a truck a few years ago with a refurbished title but the bank wouldn't touch it for that reason. The interior had been stolen out of it. Some of you may remember that, blue 6.4 450 with a 6.7 front clip.....

sent from the sea

JMart

Reaction score
people steal just the interiors out of the trucks?????

2 guys with cordless impacts could have that stuff out in minutes. I came across a lit of trucks going through the insurance actions missing the interior. Sometimes the turbo too for some reason.

Zmann

Reaction score
coming from someone who just had all the door panels and seats out

i bet it would take about 15 minutes for two guys
and a cordless isn't going to get some of the seat bolts

but I have to hand it to Ford they have the easiest door panel removal I have dealt with

Atsah

Reaction score
I would like to know what cordless will take the seat bolts out because my ingersoll rand air gun had to think about taking them out for a while before they came out..

Zmann

Reaction score
the bolts under the back seat and the ones that hold the back seat sections together
need a good ole fashion socket and ratchet

now if you were in a shop with air tools that would be faster
and agreed the seat bolts have a blue locktight so if they are virgin they are tough

co04cobra

Reaction score
We use our Snap on cordless impact daily pulling SD interiors. I also buy the bodies that our left from the guys stealing the interiors from TX all the time. Leaves excellent rust free shells.

I literally see them by the 100s down there. It has to be the world capital for it. And once you get use to working on SD dashes etc... 2 guys with impacts can have a cab stripped, dash and all in about an hour.

Latest posts

Members online