Tuner question.

Frankieboy_9

Reaction score
What is the best tuner for fuel mileage for a 2008 F450? I am getting 11 miles to the gallon and she is a everyday driver. Need help and dont want to break the bank. I had an edge in my lifted F150 and it produced for me. The problem is i have ready on this forum that they are no good for diesels. Like I said I am new to the Diesel Game and truly dont know much, just enough to get me into trouble. All help is appreciated.

Frankieboy_9

Reaction score
Yeah I dont think that one of those is in my price range. My wife would divorce me if she ever found out that I spent $1600 on a tuner. Thanks but does anyone else have a suggestion.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Can probably pick a used Spartan up around here on the classifieds for $800-$1200.
Not sure how good you are with the names, but Spartan Dashdaq and H&S Mini Max are like old rivals.
Most ppl here have their choices and favorites. Just personal preference I believe. I have a Spartan btw.

Frankieboy_9

Reaction score
I live literally 20 minutes from Summit Racing in McDonough Ga. I was planning on going there this week and talking to their diesel reps and make my mind up there. I am not looking to race my truck I just want to get better than 11.4 mpg. I drive my truck for work and the fuel costs are driving my wife crazy, which intern is making me crazy. You've all heard the saying "HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE" well she is not too happy at the moment. just trying to keep the piece, so I can get a piece.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
"if mommy isn't happy no one is happy" lol
SCT 3015 would be the most economical to purchase and custom tunes can be applied later

Members online

No members online now.