Piedmont Schaeffers Group Buy

Peroni

Reaction score
Anyone in the Piedmont area of NC interested in some Schaeffers products?

I'll be placing an order on the 28th of June. $375 worth of product gets free shipping. I'm in for a 5gal pail of All Trans but need another $250 to make the cut off. Everything will be shipped to my place in Mocksville and y'all can pick up here.

Just tossing this out there to see if there's any interest.

Peroni

Reaction score
15-40 it is thank you.

For anyone who thinks they can't afford Schaeffers, I'm using a large volume vendor who so far has been far cheaper than any other I've come across.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Wait. I am an idiot. I saw shipping and thought it was shipped to my place. I am in Vegas. My apologies man. I am out.

Peroni

Reaction score
Yeah shipping to Vegas would kill the deal!

Just to be clear for everyone once we hit $375 the order ships for free but only to my location. Y'all have to pick up here in Mocksville 27028. Or I do make it over to Winston and down to Davidson once in a while, be happy to meet someone along the way.

PsRumors

Reaction score
The rep I use to buy from would include my order in with other's order to get the free shipping to our area. Not sure if your rep will do the same. Now my rep has moved on to other things. What a shame.

Peroni

Reaction score
The rep I use to buy from would include my order in with other's order to get the free shipping to our area. Not sure if your rep will do the same. Now my rep has moved on to other things. What a shame.
I can't even get the 2 local reps to call me back! Of my 3 local dealers 2 never called back and I can't get hold of the other one. No excuse for that screw em all! :flipa:

Latest posts