• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BDS 8" 4-Link Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks

Flexxx

Reaction score
Made for 08-12 F250-F350, but with a different track bar and track bar mount, it will fit 05-07 F250-F350.
The lift was only on a truck for about 1,500 miles, so it is practically new. Fox reservoirs up front and Fox 2.0's in the rear. Also comes with BDS stainless braided extended brake lines. Again, It looks near new. Only thing not with the kit is the trackbar itself, and steering stabilizer. Those can be had from BDS pretty cheap.

Kit is located in Nashville, NC 27856. Price: $3250

BDSlift2_zpsfc00e805.jpg

BDSlift1_zps211cf16b.jpg

Flexxx

Reaction score
I never even installed it. I bought it two weeks ago from a guy who took it off of his 6.4 because that's how he bought it and didn't want a lifted truck. I was going to put it on my 6.0, but have now decided to sell my 6.0(and this lift) to use the money to get a 6.4. I HATE to see this lift go and I'm honestly thinking about keeping it, if I can, to put on my 6.4, but money is money.

And to add, in the OP I meant to put "'08-'10" as the year fitment that this lift is made for, but it may fit '10+. Anyone feel free to verify.

Last edited:

bigastrk

Reaction score
Are you interested in selling the lift without the rear springs? I have a 450 and would rather use a different setup. Plus shipping would be cheaper.

Flexxx

Reaction score
I dont think I'd be willing to do that. Unless someone else would be guaranteed to buy the other parts.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
how much for the rear leafs shipped to Las Vegas? You can ship grayhound since they are just big hunks of metal and should be 1/2 the price of fedex.

Flexxx

Reaction score
greyhound would work, but I'd have to ship them as individual shipments. We have a 100lb weight limit. I shipped a tailgate to California through greyhound at 109lbs(they let it slide) for around $120 about a year ago. Not sure if rates have changed or not.

Flexxx

Reaction score
Not a problem. I'll get exact dimensions and weight tonight and then I'll call up greyhound tomorrow at lunch to get the quote.

Flexxx

Reaction score
slowcoupe, I haven't forgotten about you. Between vacation and then work being slammed, I haven't even gotten a chance to get out to the shop. I should be able to tonight.

Latest posts