Need help with CODES

2good2Btru

Reaction score
I ran my truck a little hard on Friday night. Didn't pay attention when the Diagnostic Light came on but when I got home I noticed it on.

2010 Ford F-250 4x4 CC/SB
Truck Mods:
IDP Extreme Race Tune
AFE CAI
DPF/CAT Delete
Everything else is stock

I checked it and it read:

P132B Turbocharger/Supercharger
Boost Control A Performance

P2263 Turbo
Boost System Performance

I would really appreciate any help guys.

Thanks in advance

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Read your boost with a numeric display.If it is -psi at idle it is your bp sensor. More than likely it is. Is it laggy and doesn't build boost normally?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i get the code quiet often, usually it has to do with the back pressure not meeting the desired back pressure, the computer thinks either there is something wrong with the turbos, or the sensor or something, like stated check the back pressure sensor, also watch boost or map, and see what it reads, it can be off and throw the code too.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
thanks guys.

One of the ford techs told me that i have a boost leak. I have noticed that my boost pressure is not high when i punch it like normal and my
EP is through the roof.

Where can i start looking for a boost leak?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Those symptoms usually are visible when the BP sensor goes out. Boost leak, check all the piping connections from intercooler back.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
MAP, EP, and barometric pressure should all be the same with the key on, truck off. The one that is out of place (EP or MAP) is usually the sensor that is bad.