• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2wd fabtech 6" lift for a 2005 Superduty

jayglamis

Reaction score
I have for sale all the lift components to lift a 2005 2wd superduty. Everything is already in boxes ready to be shipped or locally picked up from 92509. I also have the stock beams, spindles, and rotors. Everything is in great shape. The lift is 700 plus shipping obo. The stock parts will go for free to who ever buys the lift if interested. If not feel free to make me an offer on them if sold individually

a4968ac1-ac0e-4483-87f2-54576ef3416f_zps3f772fa0.jpg

I do have an add on the engine and drive train section can a mod delete that add for me???? Still new to this forum and didnt see this section, thank you

jayglamis

Reaction score
This kit will not fit a 4wd. The coil springs are different. Thank you SouthFlstrokin' for specifying the years i wasnt sure if it fit pre 2005. i am located in southern California in the riverside area. I can take paypal so that everything is safe and secured on both ends. This kit is in great shape had 0 issues with it. The only reason i am selling it is because i converted my superduty to 4wd and now i am running the icon 4.5" lift.

heres a pic of the new diff under the truck
20130618_200744_zps0abb7631.jpg

Latest posts

Members online