• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 F250 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4 Lairat

4x4freak

Reaction score
Up for sale is a very nice LIKE NEW 05' Ford F250 SUPERDUTY Crew Cab Diesel with the FX4 package. This truck has the LARIAT package as well and is decked out from top to bottom!!! This 4x4 has Leather with no rips or tears and Power Seats, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Factory Trailer Brake Package, Rear Parking Back Up Sensors, Tow Package, Bucket Seats in the front, Chrome Running Boards (Nerf Bars), Power Rear Sliding Window, Full Navigation and built in DVD player. It also comes with a SCT programmer with adjustable power levels from stock (325hp) all the way up to 505hp. This 4x4 only has 77,000 miles on it and is powered by the great 6.0 Liter Powerstroke Turbo Diesel Engine, This truck can be seen anytime by calling me at (713) 410-4277. If there are any questions about or anybody wants to see it and drive it then please call me at (713) 410-4277. This truck will not disappoint and LOOKS, DRIVES, and SEEMS NEW!!!! This truck must go now!!! I am only asking $25,999.00 and the best offer takes it right away!!!

CLEAR BLUE TITLE IN HAND!

Mods include:

ARP head studs
Full MBRP Stainless Steel Exhaust
Intake
SCT with Tunes
Bed liner
Navigation with DVD player
Autometer gauges (boost, EGT, Trans)
High Idle mod
and more...

Pics here
2005 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4DR 4x4 Lariatt

:fordoval:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
It also comes with a SCT programmer with adjustable power levels from stock (325hp) all the way up to 505hp.

o lawd...

AndHereWeGo.gif

good luck man

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
SERIOUSLY??? obviously its crank otherwise show me ANY 6.0 that makes 325RWHP on any dyno. STFU

lol...my my aren't your panties in a wad. noone lists HP at the crank, you know why?? cause noone cares. it's RWHP that matters to most. if you want people to know what it makes at the crank, than list it that way. you're just pissed cause you got called on it you asshat LOL

now i'll say it again...good luck with the sale...

Last edited:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
My question was legit. Wasn't trying to sabotage your first post classified. Honest question.

Goose

Reaction score
I love when people are trying to sell something and then get pissed at their potential customers. It's just awesome.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'm new to the 6.0 scene and was seriously curious if 500+ has possible with stock fuel and air ..... ...... ...... ........

Just sayin

4x4freak

Reaction score
lol...my my aren't your panties in a wad. noone lists HP at the crank, you know why?? cause noone cares. it's RWHP that matters to most. if you want people to know what it makes at the crank, than list it that way. you're just pissed cause you got called on it you asshat LOL

now i'll say it again...good luck with the sale...

Well i am going to give up on selling at PSA...

If no one cares about crank horse power why does ford advertise their crank horse power for every vehicle they have sold. The average person looking to just tow a trailer might not know what rear wheel horse power is. I made it for other websites.

:popcorn:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.