New/modified tunes

Duradan

Reaction score
You can see in my signature what I have on my truck...
Right now the tunes are very screwed up, because I have a CA truck that had AB stock injectors and you guys had a hard time getting tunes to make the single shot's run...
I was wondering if you could look into getting me a high idle tune, a tow tune, fuel mileage tune, and full HP drag race tune....

I currently have these tunes (Stock, tow, hot, hot2, and extreme) i believe...
My Tow tune made the most hp, that just doesnt make sense to me, but these tunes were made when I only had injectors and a chip...

My name is Daniel Duralia, if you have me on your records, got the tunes threw jefferson state diesel before.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou

golfer

Reaction score
If you purchased through Jefferson State Diesel...then we wouldn't have any record of you (which we don't).

email me your current list of program names (include the full program names)...to

[email protected]

Please include the DPC# from your PCM, and we'll see if we can tweak the programs to better suit your vehicle.

take care~

Dave

Duradan

Reaction score
where is the PCM# located on the computer? ive had the dang thing out more times than I can count but dont remember see'ing the PCM#...

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
right on the inside of the drivers fender well side of the pcm towards the front of the PCM i believe if ya get a mirror and light you can get it