Anyone have pics of gauge install

20007.3L

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of gauge install, how the wired up there pod! Any help would be appriciated! Want to get this done and over with!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL... Really?

Lots of write ups, I'm sure you have a google bar on your computer?

Power goes to power, ground to ground, lighting to lighting...

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Typical...

I dont have any pictures but its an easy job. Just dont make the wiring harder then it needs to be. Run everything as clean as possible.

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
i ran just one power and ground up to the pod and linked the 3 gauges together and the other hardware was just ran to the pod from the engine no really special way to hook them into the gauges or pod.

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
No use me showing mine. We put everything around the other way over here. Positive to negative- Negative to positive and there is always that black spare wire we hang out the window.:toast:

jdc753

Reaction score

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=POwerstroke+gauge+install

Up the pillar with the factory harness, simple zip ties and some self sticking anchors (both purchased at Home Depot)

DSC02649.jpg

and inside the pod, performax gauges just daisy chain together

DSC02638.jpg

Read up on the install directions at www.dieselmanor.com if you need help where to tap into. And for wire management that is all basic just zip ties and whatever, if you want to get fancy you could tech flex and heat shrink all the runs :clapping:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=POwerstroke+gauge+install

Up the pillar with the factory harness, simple zip ties and some self sticking anchors (both purchased at Home Depot)

DSC02649.jpg

and inside the pod, performax gauges just daisy chain together

DSC02638.jpg

Read up on the install directions at www.dieselmanor.com if you need help where to tap into. And for wire management that is all basic just zip ties and whatever, if you want to get fancy you could tech flex and heat shrink all the runs :clapping:

Got to love showing a guy the performax install when they go to install there autometer crap...

"You have three wires to run all your gauges"

"Yes"

"I have 13..."

"I can move my gauges anywhere I want too without changing the wiring"

"I cant even get mine to fit in the pod all the way"

20007.3L

Reaction score
That pod goes over the rear view mirror

Thats what i thought!~ I have my pod dipped in camo, IDK if you saw that. But now seeing that I work for Ford, Im thinking the F650 lower dash? IDK what to do.........So many options and only want to do it once LOL

I lookwed into the F650 lower dash yesterday!

20007.3L

Reaction score
Oy. Camo dipped pod? Sheesh...

No lights? Did you tap into the headlight switch? It's not hard to wire gauges...

Dont like the camo pod?

Fond the power wire on the headlight switch yes! Put it into the socket, grounded it and nothing!