Canadian Members

Irishcream

Reaction score
I'm hoping there are a whole bunch of Canadians on this site. Most guys on here are from the US so this is a shout out to all the Canucks. Would be nice to have a get together sometime but this country is so spread out. Hopefully one day we could find a middle ground.

johnday

Reaction score
Barton City Michigan, under a rock or log, where t
I'm hoping there are a whole bunch of Canadians on this site. Most guys on here are from the US so this is a shout out to all the Canucks. Would be nice to have a get together sometime but this country is so spread out. Hopefully one day we could find a middle ground.

How about Sault Ste Marie? I'd be glad to go there, plus that's pretty much mid continent!:toast:

Oh, dopey me, I'm there almost every day.:morons:

And I've got a nice collection of tuques and mad bomber hats!!!

Irishcream

Reaction score
I have some family in the Sault, so that's a negative. What about thunderbay? That's about halfway. Then again there would only be two of us.

johnday

Reaction score
What, ya don't like your family?:poke:

Ya, Thunder Bay would work, I think it's around 800 miles from me. That would be about half way for us two. Seriously, if I could get the time, I'd do it.
It's kinda funny, in the US, most people are north to south, in Canada, it's only east to west.LOL

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There are actually alot of canadians on this site....one of them has a cc in the 10's.

johnday

Reaction score
Just did some cipherin', Thunder Bay is just a bit over 600 miles, I was thinking of Red Lake for some reason! I like the idea of a get together, could it be made into a northern kid thing? I know we've got Sniper101, he's in Alberta, BMac, he's in NS, I know there's someone in Milton [Toronto]. Wow, that's quite a spread if ya think about it! Wasn't there someone in PQ?

johnday

Reaction score
Just did some cipherin', Thunder Bay is just a bit over 600 miles, I was thinking of Red Lake for some reason! I like the idea of a get together, could it be made into a northern kid thing? I know we've got Sniper101, he's in Alberta, BMac, he's in NS, I know there's someone in Milton [Toronto]. Wow, that's quite a spread if ya think about it! Wasn't there someone in PQ?

I screwed up, Sniper is in Sk, and I thought we had some guys from Ontario north of Toronto., around North Bay?

89xj

Reaction score
im just outside of toronto, id be good for a meet somewhere. lol best of luck to us all finding somewhere that would work.

amarillo250

Reaction score
to all the canadian members, I'm in need of a shop who can do some major work on my truck, headstuds, turbo, injectors, intercooler etc. I'm willing to travel and can make time for around a week to get the job done. Can somebody help me out?

KPSquared

Reaction score
to all the canadian members, I'm in need of a shop who can do some major work on my truck, headstuds, turbo, injectors, intercooler etc. I'm willing to travel and can make time for around a week to get the job done. Can somebody help me out?

Where are you from? Might want to ask around. Most places have a diesel shop... just most don't know much besides Banks, Bullydog, and Edge...

Just spend some time online, get your hands dirty and DIY...