Innovative Diesel Dyno Day

woodduck97

Reaction score
Debating on bringing the truck up to dyno it or not but will def be there even if I don't dyno the truck.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll probably be there. Might throw my truck on the dyno cause it looks cool and makes cool noises. Even though I've already been on that same dyno and was just recently on Eric's dyno lol

nickg3130

Reaction score
Truck looked real good man!

Lies...

Thanks bud I didn't even get a chance to clean mine. Yours looked great but sounded even better in my opinion. Forgot to grab some stickers from you for a buddy of mine but ill
Be in contact.

Had a great day down there and met some good people. Had a good time at the pulls as well even tho there weren't many powerstrokes out there.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks bud I didn't even get a chance to clean mine. Yours looked great but sounded even better in my opinion. Forgot to grab some stickers from you for a buddy of mine but ill
Be in contact.

Had a great day down there and met some good people. Had a good time at the pulls as well even tho there weren't many powerstrokes out there.

Thanks man! I love how it sounds... It was filthy dirty but whatever. It was a good time

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Alot of sleeveless shirts there for some reason. Very uncomfortable

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2