Which shocks to get?

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Ok my 05 F350 has almost 195k on it and I'm sure it has original Rancho shocks. I have only owned the truck for 1.5 years. I have 2.5" blocks in the front, and I know the original ones barely made it back on. Which ones do y'all recommend??

Bigdeere

Reaction score
Dont know if your still looking or not but ill throw my .2 cents worth. I just install KYB MonoMax and love them. Also heard great things about Bilsteins.

3brorce

Reaction score
Dont know if your still looking or not but ill throw my .2 cents worth. I just install KYB MonoMax and love them. Also heard great things about Bilsteins.

Are your KYB's the red ones and where did you get them from? Did they ask you for your wheelbase or how did they know the right valving.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
I've used few napa sets and liked em actually...the more expensive ones.

Sent from Holderdown Performance mobile command center (iPhone)

jdgleason

Reaction score
I had rancho 9000s on my last truck and I liked them.... Never had any problems. I think I am going to try some of Icons signature shocks this time tho.

dmd

Reaction score
My rancho 9000's have lasted a long time with no issues, some like the bilstens. Most
anything less will get trashed in 60k and will have to be replaced. Like most things ya
get what ya pay for.

3brorce

Reaction score
How much do the Rancho 9000's cost compared to the bilstein's?

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Just a FYI but I've personally put 300k and 180k on sets of Bilsteins..still on the trucks as far as I know..Have customers with well over 100k on them also..

Latest posts

Members online