Sct Livewire Ts error

JoshFulk

Reaction score
So I've been waiting to hear back from SCT its been 2 weeks since I have heard from them. I've sent email to tech that was helping me last Monday for an update which he had nothing after the week before which was week 1 of my problem so now 3 weeks later with no updAte I decided to ask on here. Basically the tuner is throwing errors in every operation to my truck the main error code that I can recall off hand is 10007. I get it when I enter the gauges mode and its like the tuner never picks up my truck. I also get an error when trying to program, read codes (I don't have any), see vehicle id, and even in demo mode I get errors. Any one had this problem I have a 2005 F250 6.0. Main reason I got the tuner was for gas mileage increase and I am really missing 16.5 mpg right now

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Damn son, pull into port over in the desert in dirka land, load up the forums and see ur having problems... good luck man... remember u got ur baby... i cant wait till nov when i get to drive mine again with all the $ i put in here before i left...

Reaction score
We sent one back due to is missing some program tables and such. wouldnt read the vehicle info, wouldnt communicate with any of our vehicles. did a remote diag with sct and was told it was missing info in software .tried to load it remotely, but didn't work. was just told to return it. good luck man.

Last edited:

JoshFulk

Reaction score
Ended up sending mine in to bench test they sent me a new tuner back. Seems there was a problem with the update download to my tuner

rickdonjr

Reaction score
Mine seems to be in proper working order besides it will not read codes still waiting to hear back on that issue

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I think im having the same issue with the codes... I went to check mine the other day and I got no codes when I know I should be getting three. 2 for the EGR and one for overriding the ECU so idk whats going on with it...

Latest posts

Members online