Beans LED industries

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Nothing to do with Reg's...its called cheap labor and price dumping. Reg's keep our water and air clean and our workers safe.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I have the 180w Combo bar. Works good for me. I would like to see the beam on their Spot version. The Combo beam seems to be a bit tall with my mounting height. I think if you are mounting your bar lower than the top of the bumper I suggest the Spot version.

http://www.m4products.com/led-off-road-lights/

2013-05-17165245_zps53c5b19a.jpg

2013-05-17165245_zps53c5b19a.jpg

Last edited:

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
A few months now with no issues. It seems like the combo pattern is very circular on my garage door. I really need to mount the combo version higher to get the bottom of the circle higher.

Right now it's filling out the area in front (say 6-25ft)of the truck with LOTS of light. The sides are covered pretty decent, the far front is good. I wish it was brighter in the long distance overall. I believe if the combo version was mounted near the top of my grill there might be a increase in the overall distance. The front area coverage might start at 15-20ft and go out from there.

Consider the combo more like a REALLY good wide area short distance light if mounted low.

As seen in my pic I think the HIDs mounted up higher are giving me the best long range throw. I'm considering trying to mount the LED bar up in the upper opening of my grill to see what happens.

After reading the M4Products page I think my issues are related to the mounting height and beam pattern. Since the middle area of the LEDs are the Spot reflectors it needs to be mounted higher or use a more narrow reflector.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.