Floating ladder block question

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I just picked up a set of PMF floating ladder blocks they were still in the original packaging. Guy never installed them on his 08 cclb. Now question is I have a ccsb, so they are longer than needed, what would be the best way to shorten them. I was gonna buy new ones that were for my truck but this deal was too good go pass up. So if some one could take some measurements from a short box version i would appreciate it. And let me know where the ideal place to shorten them is. Thanks.

NotStock

Reaction score
The long bed and short bed kits are identical except for the bars themselves. The way the bars are built, there wouldnt be any way to modify them without hacking them all apart and doing more damage than good. If you would like to swap them out with some short bed ones, I can do so for a small exchange cost. This is assuming they are in like new condition.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
The long bed and short bed kits are identical except for the bars themselves. The way the bars are built, there wouldnt be any way to modify them without hacking them all apart and doing more damage than good. If you would like to swap them out with some short bed ones, I can do so for a small exchange cost. This is assuming they are in like new condition.

Yeah they are. Like I said they are still in the same box you guys shipped them in. What are you thinking for an exchange fee?

NotStock

Reaction score
$50 plus shipping, this covers the cost of repacking them and boxes. We do the best we can with packaging but UPS can do hell to packages. Just make sure that the box is still going to properly protect the bars. If they get here and arent in like new condition, I would have to charge you to have them re powdercoated.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Yeah trust me I know all about how hard UPS is on stuff. Can you PM me the shipping info? And how many day turn around would you be thinking if I sent them out this week?

NotStock

Reaction score
I have the bars instock and try to at all times. The blocks are what is usually built to order.