Baltimore Area People

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Anyone Know anyone that needs a roommate? Im relocating and would prefer to have a nicer place with a roommate than a crappier establishment, alone.

I have some friends down there that are being real lazy on getting back to me with an agreement so Im exploring other Options. Let me know, it would be greatly appreciated! :joy:

Would prefer to stay in, or just outside the city, Ill be working in Catonsville. :toast:

RescueF250

Reaction score
Mikey probably know best where to fnd something decent, girlfriend used to live there wasnt a fan leaving my yruck overnight.

SINNER

Reaction score
Rent is falling in the Baltimore area. Everyone who works for a living is fleeing this state in droves. Hell, our senate minority leader and one of the few decent politicians in this state just resigned and announced he was moving to Texas. If you are on welfare and have 10-12 kids you will fit right in around this sh!thole. Or you can roam with the packs of gorrila's and just randomly beat people.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Rent is falling in the Baltimore area. Everyone who works for a living is fleeing this state in droves. Hell, our senate minority leader and one of the few decent politicians in this state just resigned and announced he was moving to Texas. If you are on welfare and have 10-12 kids you will fit right in around this sh!thole. Or you can roam with the packs of gorrila's and just randomly beat people.

Damn...don't sugar coat it.

SINNER

Reaction score
Facts are facts. The welfare vote has a stranglehold on this state. Taxes on fuel, property are through the roof and now even a rain tax. Crime is rampant in the city with gangs of kids just roaming around and randomly beating people. Cops are worse than the criminals. Feds had to step in because the gangs were running the prisons. Public schools are so bad it's not even funny. Private schooling for my two children is over 30k a year because anyone who can afford to pull their kids out of the school system already have. The list goes on and on. I hear all the time how people moved here for what amounted to doubling their pay and they are worse off because of the taxes and living costs. Real estate value has fell 50% because state programs put people in homes they lost within months, now the surplus has flooded the market. They already drove the wealthiest out of the state with an insane "millionaire" tax so guess who is picking up the slack. Yup, the middle class.

Spindrift

Reaction score
Come to NJ. Our politicians are as straight as an arrow. :lookaround:

Have you checked in with the folks at MPD?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have been talking with Mike at MPD for a while, he was a huge help, and definitely went above and beyond asking around. I ended up finding a place in Hanover that turned into being a smoking deal and a great situation. Thanks all for the advice. City life wasnt really for me, but knowing people in and around the city and my girlfriend living in Federal Hill is enough for me. That and the fact that parking downtown only led to my truck being in a hit and run by a semi totally turned me off.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I have been talking with Mike at MPD for a while, he was a huge help, and definitely went above and beyond asking around. I ended up finding a place in Hanover that turned into being a smoking deal and a great situation. Thanks all for the advice. City life wasnt really for me, but knowing people in and around the city and my girlfriend living in Federal Hill is enough for me. That and the fact that parking downtown only led to my truck being in a hit and run by a semi totally turned me off.

How long have you been down here?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ouch sorry to hear how bad the damage

About 3k worth, bunper, headlight, fender, door, enough to piss me off! And still lost out of pocket because the Baltimore pd is being lazy... So of anyone knows an officer let me know!

How long have you been down here?

Been a few weeks, finally all settled in and not going haywire.

Hellen Keller sent this?