Auto Enginuity Questions

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ill kick it off with a question...

Going on a little camping trip this weekend and figured it would be a good time to data log some stuff. Whats the best way to set it up so i can just hit record and drive to my destination without having to touch it again, if thats even possible.

Also once ive ran a data log with PW, DC, ICP %, and engine RPM how do i see a graph of it rather than just the numbers in a chart?

joedown

Reaction score
Everyone that owns one :shrug:

I wish they had an AE for dummies book

I bought it to try and figure out a problem I'm having with my TC not locking up at WOT but don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I could tell you how to do the data logging but I can't type it out to well on my phone. I can try on my computer later.

Ill have to look on AE on the TC as I can't remember the exact pid names

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
sorry guys i can't give my input because i use the ford IDS, but i would like to get AE so that i'll be able to walk customers thru step by step. but IMO i wouldn't flight record data for long periods of time because it would take way too much time to decifer an error. i usually start recordings when the error starts and my machine automatically buffers the datalog for 10 seconds before i started the recording which is nice to see what was happening before the error and what led up to it. but i'm sure that AE uses the same pid names so if you need reference values just hit me up for some info

Latest posts

Members online