Driven Diesel OBS Regulated Return!!!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
We finally finished the first batch of Regulated Return Fuel Systems for the 94-97 "OBS" Ford Powerstroke trucks! We've still got some work to do to make our OBS fuel system offerings "complete", but for those who have already started working on an electric fuel pump conversion or are capable of handling that part on their own, this will significantly simplify the work up on the engine. More details are available at the link below:

http://shop.strictlydiesel.com/store.php/products/OBS_Regulated_Return

Please let us know if you have any questions.

wint

Reaction score
So we have to supply a pump and filter set up? Is this basically a "under hood" kit?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
So we have to supply a pump and filter set up? Is this basically a "under hood" kit?

Yes. I have a pump setup in the works, but finding the time to spend getting it finished and into production has been a challenge. Since so many people are doing their own or even purchasing my Super Duty stuff and modifying it, I decided to go ahead and release the "under hood" stuff now rather than delay it further.

wint

Reaction score
Yes. I have a pump setup in the works, but finding the time to spend getting it finished and into production has been a challenge. Since so many people are doing their own or even purchasing my Super Duty stuff and modifying it, I decided to go ahead and release the "under hood" stuff now rather than delay it further.

Alright cool. Id say if you could figure out how to use both tanks in this setup and keep it high flow youd have something!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
There is only so much you can do with the tiny pollak valve in the 2 tank system. I'm not sure anyone has found a valve that is actually larger internally, though I've seen some that have larger hose connections. Right now it's still looking like the big power guys will need to do a larger pickup in one tank and possibly a transfer pump to move fuel from the other tank to the main tank when needed.

Still looking and working on this...

black974door

Reaction score
then half to run 2 return lines. correct? if you only had one return line it would fill the tank your returning to faster then it is probaly being sucked out.