Anyone use Airlift WirelessAIR system

superstroked

Reaction score
I am looking at getting this setup on my truck and like that it has the memory feature for loaded and unloaded and the ability to adjust when outside looking at the truck.. Just looking for pros and cons.

JB

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have the air lift wireless one system. It works well, but seems to go though batteries in the remote faster than I would have thought. I always carry an extra set or two. It sucks when you get somewhere put a load on then the controller wont work to air up the bags

bricewise

Reaction score
I have airlift that I haven't installed with wireless controller. Only issue I see is my bump stop tangs from my 6inch blocks are too high and I guess I'll need longer bolts...if they make them....unless someone has other ideas.

superstroked

Reaction score
I got mine on and they work great. Made a huge difference pulling the toy hauler.

Before
IMAG0712_zpsd34baf41.jpg

After
IMAG0715_zpsd6360f06.jpg

MisterCMK

Reaction score
I've got one. It says I have a leak in the left air bag but it never seems to show any bubbles when I try to track down the leak. Range sucks depending on where you mount the solenoid block. It is also battery hungry. I've been happy with it though.

Sent from the closet under the stairs

neverkickn

Reaction score
I am currently sourcing all the parts to do an auto level setup. Why not just do an o
nboard air setup with leveling valves on each hub?

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Just keep some extras in the cab just incase. Seems like I go though them more often than I would like vs. how often it gets used.

I am thinking it is the wirelessAIR system that eats batteries. Mine is the wirelessONE. Besides, I have a manual backup if the compressor or remote fails

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I am thinking it is the wirelessAIR system that eats batteries. Mine is the wirelessONE. Besides, I have a manual backup if the compressor or remote fails

I have the wireless one as well. For how much it gets used it shouldn't go though batters as fast as it does. I have a manual fill valve as well but I'm not always around a compressor.

Sent from my I fone 5