Turbo PSI loss

johnboy27

Reaction score
I have a 2013 F250 I bought a few months ago. I have an H&S Mini Maxx w/ DPF delte, Flo Pro 5" exhaust and a S&B CAI.
I put all this on at the same time at 1000 miles. I now have 9500 on it.

The issue I am having is after the truck is warm and has been running a while when I come to a stop...sometimes when I take back off I have 0 turbo pressure. If I accelerate hard the turbo spools up and drops back down to 0. It will do this a couple times and then it keeps pressure like it should. It does it off and on.

Anyone else seen that happen? I have talked to H&S about it and they said they have not heard of that problem.

I appreciate the help.

johnboy27

Reaction score
Wastegate sticking open? I would pull the intake off and look at the wheel to make sure it isn't hitting the housing.

Well, I really don't want to start tearing the engine a part on a new truck. LOL

But I may have to put the stock stuff back on and take it to the dealer and have them check it out. I was hoping someone else had seen that before and knew what it might be if anything.

Also, when the turbo does kick back in a good bit of black smoke comes out of the exhaust.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online