Randy_270

Reaction score
Who isnt afraid to get their truck dirty?:ford:

602620_10151278005007359_188561708_n_zpsb4ff0d65.jpg

And here is one of it dirty just from driving on the roads out here

IMG_0348_zps0079a187.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'm very afraid to get my truck dirty. It gives me nightmares sometimes. Last week, it was pouring rain and I ran through muddy water so I went to the pay wash and sprayed it off. It was still raining. Then I ran through a different area with some mud on the street, so I went back to the same wash again. All over about a 3 hour span.... I don't know how I'd sleep if my truck looked like your first pic.

sootie

Reaction score
I'm very afraid to get my truck dirty. It gives me nightmares sometimes. Last week, it was pouring rain and I ran through muddy water so I went to the pay wash and sprayed it off. It was still raining. Then I ran through a different area with some mud on the street, so I went back to the same wash again. All over about a 3 hour span.... I don't know how I'd sleep if my truck looked like your first pic.

LOL LOL

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score

ahaha awesome!

Randy_270

Reaction score

Lol wow... I would love to keep my truck clean most of the time but it doesn't stay clean long. Where I live the only road in and out is 300km(187miles) of gravel.

Randy_270

Reaction score
187 MILES of gravel? Holy $hit

Yeah and the best part is its on swamp land:fustrate:.... Lucky us for permafrost though so that kind of keeps it under control. So every summer there is tons of new huge unmarked pot holes and lots of washboard. And because the government is to cheap to fix it properly they just fill in all the holes with crushed rock and crushed grannit so if you don't have some decent tires you better have multiple spares, I've heard from a few people in town here that they've had 3-4 flats on one trip. Oh and to top it all off there is NO cell service and nothing but trees the entire time...

Rowdy

Reaction score
Rowdy your truck is amazing :drool:
I want my truck to look like yours one day lol
Are those 35s or 37s?

Thank ya much. They are 35's I thought about putting 37's on it but decided against it since I like to do a little racing here and there. :tree::D

Randy_270

Reaction score
Rowdy I know how you feel, it seems almost daily I'm changing my mind between just leveling my truck and 35s or a 6" lift on 37s haha. But for the rest of the people 309 views and only two dirty trucks?? No one else gets their 6.7 dirty??

Motostroker

Reaction score
I have a picture on my $800 Toyota that I could care less about sinking. But I cry when dust gets on my 60k dollar truck lol

Chris.v

Reaction score
I don't have the balls to take my new truck in a mud hole. I watch my retard friends do it with they're trucks.

Chris

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Dirtiest mines ever been. Hit the chalk line during dirt drags.... f that nonsense. I still don't think I got all of it off from under my truck. Every little gap, crack, bolt head was covered. Never again
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374901789460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374901789460.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 125

Rowdy

Reaction score
Well I didn't buy my truck to sit in the drive way and look purty I bought it to use and look purty while doing it. Lol my dirty truck pics previously posted are from me going to the deer lease. Dirt road + rain = Mud = :evil

Members online

No members online now.