Thanks Rudy's

Six Liter

Reaction score
Had my truck in a couple weeks ago for studs and gaskets. Ended up needing injectors and hpop also. Aaron did everything he could to help me get my truck back on the road, and even went out of his way a couple times to meet my schedule. These are honest stand up guys, and the mechanics are top rate. Have not had a single issue with the truck after almost 1000 miles later. Very very thorough. Thanks Aaron and crew........I'd recommend your shop to anyone. I'll be back..................

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Had my truck in a couple weeks ago for studs and gaskets. Ended up needing injectors and hpop also. Aaron did everything he could to help me get my truck back on the road, and even went out of his way a couple times to meet my schedule. These are honest stand up guys, and the mechanics are top rate. Have not had a single issue with the truck after almost 1000 miles later. Very very thorough. Thanks Aaron and crew........I'd recommend your shop to anyone. I'll be back..................

I'm glad to see that your happy, if you have any questions or anything just give us a call. I'm glad your happy.

Latest posts

Members online