• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 job 2 f250 with PMF 12 inch lift LOW miles

CDUBYA

Reaction score
2008 SUPER DUTY F250 JOB 2 FX4 6.4 TWIN TURBO DIESEL ARIZONA TRUCK. TRUCK IS STILL UNDER FORD FACTORY WARRANTY.LOW MILES 12,XXX .NO ACCIDENTS,DENTS DINGS,SCRATCHES IN PAINT.INTERIOR HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN.STILL SMELLS NEW LIKE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT.HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRUCK -SPRAY IN BED LINER -BACK UP SENSORS -TAIL GATE STEP -5 INCH MAGNAFLOW STAINLESS EXHAUST -HOLLOWED DPF/CAT -SPARTAN H&S PERFORMANCE MINI MAX WITH ALL TUNES-AFE COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM -HID 55 WATT HEADLIGHTS -FRONT WINDSHIELD TINTED TO 50% SIDES AT 20%. -CUSTOM BEHIND REAR SEAT BOX WITH 2 PIONEER SHALLOW MOUNT SUBS -1000 WATT ALPINE MONO AMP –CUSTOM NAVIGATION/MP3/BLUETOOTH/CD/DVD/ STEREO WITH STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS -DOOR SWITCHES AND DASH PIECES PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED GLOSS BLACK...LIKE THE HARLEY TRUCKS -JOB 1 FRONT BUMPER VALANCE-POWER FOLDING AND EXTENDING TOW MIRRORS -AMP POWER STEPS -12 INCH PRECISION METAL FAB 4 LINK/ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER KIT,TRACK BAR AND DRAG LINK..ALL USE REBUILDABLE MILITARY STYLE BALLISTIC JOINTS -TRANSFER CASE HAS BEEN INDEXED SO 4 WHEEL DRIVE WORKS PERFECTLY -1 TON CV SINGLE PIECE DRIVE LINE -PMF TRACTION BLOCKS -PMF SHACKLE FLIP RETAINS FACTORY LEAF SPRINGS FOR SMOOTH RIDE -CUSTOM PINCH MOLDING COVERS -TOYO 40/22/15.50 MUD TIRES –FUEL HOSTAGE 22X14” CHROME RIMS BRAND NEW!!! -HARLEY DAVIDSON FENDER BADGES PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED FACTORY SILVER COLOR. THIS TRUCK IS SUPER CLEAN, STILL LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW TRUCK...

Head lights have been custom professionally paint matched silver. Custom royalty core grille, (much better quality and design then RBP). LED taillights and third brake light. Custom embroidered leather interior with heated seats. It has a factory back up camera,250 dollar custom mud flaps, still have stock wheels/tires and a lot of the stock suspension laying in garage. Oil and fuel filter change was done recently. This truck has a lot of money into it and it needs to go to someone who takes care of it as much as I do. The lift can be adjusted down if the buyer needed to.

$50,000

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

P1000272-1.jpg

P1000269-1.jpg

P1000403.jpg

P1000405.jpg

NotStock

Reaction score
Brian did a great job with this truck and you turned it into a show peice. Awesome truck man! I STILL cant believe the miles on this thing! Good luck with the sale man!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah i hate to sell it, but wife problems will do that to you.

CALCA means nothing really, just a word i use a lot. haha. i still have the stock badge for the rear if it needs to be switched out. But the seats, ya sorry to say they are embroidered in them.

JDub

Reaction score
This truck has been at WOP a couple of times, I will attest to it's look...VERY sweet ride!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Well this thing is just sitting in my garage waiting for someone to come pick it up just so everyone knows!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Haha i guess i should say my shop! with like 15 foot doors on it! But yeah