Customer Feedback Thread

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We at Spartan Diesel Technologies strive to make our customers happy. We feel that we should produce the best product for your truck. Let us know what you think about the service that we provide and the product you purchased. Also let us know what you would like to see different. Suggestions to better the product we produce are always encouraged. Thanks in advance!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I think your products suck so bad you should send me a 08-up truck with all your programming so I can beat on it daily just to prove how bad they are!..... Ok ok I kid I kid.... I don't personally own anything Spartan tuned but a few buddies who have bought yalls stuff love the way their trucks run! I will certainly be buying from you guys if I ever get lucky enough to get a 6.4 truck!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
We at Spartan Diesel Technologies strive to make our customers happy. We feel that we should produce the best product for your truck. Let us know what you think about the service that we provide and the product you purchased. Also let us know what you would like to see different. Suggestions to better the product we produce are always encouraged. Thanks in advance!
I know very little when it comes to the the world of "go-fast " diesels, but when I started looking for Tuners the top two companies that kept comeing up over and over where H&S and spartan, doing something right obviously, my personal diesel mechanic highly recommends Spartan. So like a good customer that listens to his mechanic I bought an H&S. LOL!!All BS aside i Have heard nothing but good things about the company i wouldnt hesitate to buy one if i had to do it all over again.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I know very little when it comes to the the world of "go-fast " diesels, but when I started looking for Tuners the top two companies that kept comeing up over and over where H&S and spartan, doing something right obviously, my personal diesel mechanic highly recommends Spartan. So like a good customer that listens to his mechanic I bought an H&S. LOL!!All BS aside i Have heard nothing but good things about the company i wouldnt hesitate to buy one if i had to do it all over again.

Your mechanic knows what he is talking about! LOL

Btw, we live pretty close. I am in Kennesaw.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Always had great experiences with you guys! Donna is great, and with you being a ninja Jeff, Ive always gotten my questions answered!!

SAK

Reaction score
How bout some tuning software that you have on you computer and can tune your truck via a usb to obd-II cord like this one:
51TmElDVFnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Maybe if you give a reason why, they can better address the issue. Don't you think?

Obviously a troll. Probably the same guy that was banned from PSN and TDG for bashing us. Username seems very similar to the others. Lol

HellNo

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sorry no troll.. Never liked Spartan had one Some time ago there tunes are terrible way to many issues. Now H&S are great.

skobiak

Reaction score
You have to expect some negative feedback, its only normal. That said, I use Spartan tuning and love the way my truck runs. Any problem I have ever had has been quickly solved. (Problems were mainly me not doing things properly).

HellNo

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No sorry never tried any new tunes, and I won't seems like nothing has changed after reading all the problems they are still having..I just wanted to give my 2cents.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
No sorry never tried any new tunes, and I won't seems like nothing has changed after reading all the problems they are still having..I just wanted to give my 2cents.

Examples? I've gotten really positive feedback from customers that have used our latest tuning files.

HellNo

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Examples there is not enough room here to post, but here are a few that I have seen on yours and other forums.

High Egts.
Puking fluid
Blown TQ.
Blown gaskets.
Shift flares.
High boost.
Blown trannys.
Jerking while driving...

Latest posts

Members online