Thanks Trevor!!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've been beating my head against a wall the past couple months trying to figure out what I was going to do for traction bars on my short bed truck. The lowering kit I chose to use has made it very difficult to figure out. Short call to PMF and Trevor is gonna take care of everything. Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. I'm 100% impressed at this point. Such a relief to not have to worry about that aspect anymore. Thanks for the help man!

slc dzl

Reaction score
After what seems like endless research those are the same bar's I'll be going with, good choice buddy.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
After what seems like endless research those are the same bar's I'll be going with, good choice buddy.

Thanks man! I'm pumped

I'm interested to see what he comes up with. This is for a lowered 2wd right?

Yup. '08 Reg cab short bed with a DJM 3-5 kit. The way they build the lowering kit in the rear end really limits you to cal-tracs. After seeing what they did to the white truck a couple years ago, I'm totally cool with NOT using them lol. Trevor has a great idea where to start. I'm just here to watch and learn

Right on, I'm sure you will be very happy.

NUT SWINGER!! LOL

I'm stoked. Can't lie. Everybody has had nothing but good things to say about PMF quality.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Trevor does great work and makes a great product. I've been highly impressed with the three link.

Agreed Eric. I have a full on 8 inch kit coming my way from Trevor. Traction blocks adjustable carrier drop and shocks nobody has yet. ;) I'm excited. Trevor is a good dude.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Agreed Eric. I have a full on 8 inch kit coming my way from Trevor. Traction blocks adjustable carrier drop and shocks nobody has yet. ;) I'm excited. Trevor is a good dude.

Shocks no body has yet huh... Will be checking In for updates on this

Another +1 for Trevor here. Talked to me on the phone today about a competing product and offered to help fix what I needed.

Great dude spending personal time on the phone on a Friday night.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Shocks no body has yet huh... Will be checking In for updates on this

Another +1 for Trevor here. Talked to me on the phone today about a competing product and offered to help fix what I needed.

Great dude spending personal time on the phone on a Friday night.

Brand new product. Hope I didnt spill the beans. They are sexy as hell.