Tires...Tires...Tires

mortal798

Reaction score
I need some help deciding on a good tire size. I am keeping the stock 18" rims for now, but I want a slightly taller tire so I can get my RPM's down while towing. The current tires are Michelin LT275/70R18 122R Load Range E.

This is a CCSB 4x4 with a 3.73 rear axle, and I believe that over drive in the 5R110 is .71:1.

Any suggestions on brand or where to buy them? I don't want to go to tall/wide, the overall diameter right now is about 32". So 33-35" is probably what I'm looking for.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
You can run the same size and be just fine but if you want taller I don't blame ya one bit. I work for a tire store and we sell toyo tires religiously and im gonna have to say toyos are an excellent option for towing daily driving and all around use..if you daily and tow alot id recommend the A/Ts obviously in a 10ply rating, if you want the looks and do a bit of back roads offroad driving either the A/T or the M/T are great tires for that if its all high way driving look at the H/Ts.. nitto also makes a decent set of tires but all I deal with are toyos and have first hand experience with them.

Latest posts

Members online