White truck/DP sticker

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Whose truck was running in the low 11s or high 10s (if i remember correctly).

It was a white 4x4 f250/f350 with a Dpsticker on the drivers side. No one i was with could identify it, but i liked the potential it had. Strong running truck for sure!

On edit: Its the TS event im talking about

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I saw you in a magazine this month. Diesel Power or Diesel World... I forget.

I never forget a bald guy in sweat pants though...

SeeYa

Reaction score
Whose truck was running in the low 11s or high 10s (if i remember correctly).

It was a white 4x4 f250/f350 with a Dpsticker on the drivers side. No one i was with could identify it, but i liked the potential it had. Strong running truck for sure!

On edit: Its the TS event im talking about

Sounds like dockboy

Hi Greg:D

Charles

Reaction score
Yeah, most of us got a good laugh out of that sticker.

Probably works about like the Banks sticker on my truck.

LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Good to put the truck to the name, i would never of guessed who it was. Everyone around me was guessing it was some truck of Jodys since ALL that we could see was DP tuner hah

Charles

Reaction score

Seriously.... what isn't hilarious about the thought of someone thinking they're about to run a DP-Tuned superduty and meeting up with an 8 to 900rwhp CR cummins with a stand-alone trans controller/datalogger instead???

Like I said.... probably works about like the Banks Power sticker on my tailgate. Draws em in like flys. Even worse in Greg's case.

:D

Speaking of which. What is the conceptual logic behind that sticker on that truck? Reminds me of the Ford, Chevy and Dodge stickers on Nascars, lol.

I'll call you guys for the tuning on Greg's truck just as soon as I call the local ford dealer to buy that Tarus I saw run last Sunday...

LOL

I doubt I'm the only one that thought the DP-Tuner sticker on Greg's truck was hilarious.

Last edited:

SeeYa

Reaction score
Seriously.... what isn't hilarious about the thought of someone thinking they're about to run a DP-Tuned superduty and meeting up with an 8 to 900rwhp CR cummins with a stand-alone trans controller/datalogger instead???

Like I said.... probably works about like the Banks Power sticker on my tailgate. Draws em in like flys. Even worse in Greg's case.

LOL

Just ribbin' ya! I love Greg's truck! He deserves all the props he is getting for his truck.

IDK, Charles maybe cuz he wanted to.

Charles

Reaction score
Luckily for sales purposes, most people are idiots, and will never know the truck was a CR cummins.

SeeYa

Reaction score

:D

Speaking of which. What is the conceptual logic behind that sticker on that truck? Reminds me of the Ford, Chevy and Dodge stickers on Nascars, lol.

I'll call you guys for the tuning on Greg's truck just as soon as I call the local ford dealer to buy the Tarus I saw run last Sunday...

LOL

I doubt I'm the only one that thought the DP-Tuner sticker on Greg's truck was hilarious.

Why don't you come on up and take a spin in our blue truck, Chuck. It would be fun. It would have been at TS if we hadn't missed so much work dealing with Jody's dad estate after his death. Hopefully, we can get it to the track this summer. :tree:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Luckily for sales purposes, most people are idiots, and will never know the truck was a CR cummins.

Oh it was pretty obvious id say! But its still a Ford haha....

Ill take that truck over any dodge shell in a heart beat, fords put down some good times and i dont care what engine they got LOL

Charles

Reaction score
Why don't you come on up and take a spin in our blue truck, Chuck. It would be fun. It would have been at TS if we hadn't missed so much work dealing with Jody's dad estate after his death. Hopefully, we can get it to the track this summer. :tree:

It's a Cummins swap?

Charles

Reaction score
Our blue truck? Not a chance! True Blue thru and thru. LOL

I guess I don't understand the correlation to the thread then.

Regardless, if it's a race truck, best of luck and I'll be pulling for you come race day.

SeeYa

Reaction score
I guess I don't understand the correlation to the thread then.

Regardless, if it's a race truck, best of luck and I'll be pulling for you come race day.

It was an invite to see what you missed. It is a dedicated race truck. Picking up the kids at school with it would be very interesting. LOL

Latest posts

Members online