locked out... 6.7

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
So I get out of my work truck today and I hit the lock button on the door and jumped out with out the key... anyone know how I can get back in? Beside calling a wrecker

BlueOx

Reaction score
Lol no keyless entry on the door?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

BlueOx

Reaction score
Maybe if you have the vin a local dealer might be able to get it for ya?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Calling a wrecker might be your only option. Shouldn't be more than $75-$100 to get the lock popped huh?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Any mechanic shop worth anything can unlock it for you. I actually keep a unlock kit behind the seat in my truck and use it all the time, i've saved quite a few peoples day with it and made myself some easy cash. I can unlock most vehicles in under a minute. :)

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
damn thats a ****ty problem, ive never tried it and im glad i havent cause it wouldnt have ended so well from what i can see.

first thing first, change the key pad code so you know it when you get back into the truck.

second option is to bust a window.

let me know how it turns out

is the truck still running?

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
damn thats a ****ty problem, ive never tried it and im glad i havent cause it wouldnt have ended so well from what i can see.

first thing first, change the key pad code so you know it when you get back into the truck.

second option is to bust a window.

let me know how it turns out

is the truck still running?

Nope I hope the lock out kit works...

12stroker

Reaction score
get a screw driver and bust out your lock..... LOL

This happened to me before with the truck running (my company truck when I was Louisiana) and pop a lock got it unlocked in seconds when he got there.
Now I remember the code in the truck LOL

vcassens

Reaction score
Any mechanic shop worth anything can unlock it for you. I actually keep a unlock kit behind the seat in my truck and use it all the time, i've saved quite a few peoples day with it and made myself some easy cash. I can unlock most vehicles in under a minute. :)

:whs: I have one also the only ones that take more than a min. or 2 are convertibles and lifted trucks with no running boards LOL. Had a guy with a Mercedes that locked his keys in it and told me there was no way I would get in it LOL needles to say he was pissed I love this thing and it was only like 90 bucks and has made me way more than that

Spindrift

Reaction score
:whs: I have one also the only ones that take more than a min. or 2 are convertibles and lifted trucks with no running boards LOL. Had a guy with a Mercedes that locked his keys in it and told me there was no way I would get in it LOL needles to say he was pissed I love this thing and it was only like 90 bucks and has made me way more than that

Great idea. Post info on your kit, please.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Wish I could get one of those kits.... been told not to buy one, by my friend, the town PD Chief LOL He said its not a good thing to be found in your truck.

Good luck man.

vcassens

Reaction score
Great idea. Post info on your kit, please.

Will do when I get to the computer

Wish I could get one of those kits.... been told not to buy one, by my friend, the town PD Chief LOL He said its not a good thing to be found in your truck.

Good luck man.

I have been told the same thing but that same cop also is the reason I make most of my money with it because she calls me when her slim jim wont work lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Will do when I get to the computer

I have been told the same thing but that same cop also is the reason I make most of my money with it because she calls me when her slim jim wont work lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

whats the kit and where do i go to get one?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
whats the kit and where do i go to get one?

I got mine from the matco tool guy.
aja7u6yg.jpg

Latest posts

Members online