Spartan custom tuning from River City Diesel

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We are happy to announce that custom tunes will be available for 6.4L Spartan flash devices from River City Diesel very soon. I know many customers have been hoping to get their hands on fully custom files from some of our other dealers, and now it is happening. Josh @ River City Diesel will be the first (a couple more are in the works, withholding any problems) person available to provide files for use in our devices within the next couple of weeks. Matt and Josh will finish up with configuring RCD's software over the course of the next week, and we will be ready to go to market with custom RCD files soon thereafter.

Our time here at Spartan to take care of custom files for heavily modified trucks has been limited due to 6.4L tuning files updates along with 6.7L tuning production, and the option to see Josh @ RCD will make it much easier for these customers to get their tuning needs handled specifically for their truck.

More details will be provided over the next week or two.

(originally posted by Matt Geouge of Spartan, edited by me)

-Jeff@Spartan

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just heard about this the other day very cool guys way to work together to make customers happy

06powerstroke32

Reaction score
I have a 6.0.. Is there a way to get actual custom tunes according to mods on my truck from the spartan phalanx? Dyno'd or otherwise?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Due to some software changes, 6.0 tuning and tuning from River City Diesel is currently locked out. We are working on a fix for this.

Latest posts

Members online