Picking this up this weekend

dustinz85

Reaction score
Most likely getting this as a project this weekend. 1990 7.3 with a little over 200k new paint and frame is damn near rust free. Idk how its a pa truck and this clean. He wants 3800 for it but I offered 2800 and he said if the deal with the "other guy" falls though he'll. Is that a deal for this truck. Most likely its going to turn into a fummins project. Idk much about these idis. If anyone can let me know what to look for that would be great. Truck runs strong, I was actually surprised. It has a 5 speed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375969612629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375969612629.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 113

dustinz85

Reaction score
Thats in nice shape for the year!!!!
That's what I was thinking. Ha its even a lariat and working a/c!! :eek: my girlfriend has been obsessed with having this body style truck. Idk why.... ha but I know chit about the idis.

20007.3L

Reaction score
YOU can run them on French fry greace LOL

My buddy had the same truck but an extended cab and went bar to bar asking for oil and they gave it to him.!

dustinz85

Reaction score
YOU can run them on French fry greace LOL

My buddy had the same truck but an extended cab and went bar to bar asking for oil and they gave it to him.!

Sounds like too much work to filter that chit thou lol

dustinz85

Reaction score
Dont try to make powah with it... they are suuuuper simple to fix. Perfect truck for a fummins swap

Yeah I figured that. Its not going go be a tow right or anything. It will be nice to have an 8ft bed since mine is a ccsb. I think the cummins swap would be nice, then build that you to have a little fun with. Any good places online to find 12v/24v?

dustinz85

Reaction score
If I had some extra cash at the moment I would man. That would be perfect for the swap.