Need International Uppies P/N 1837872C93

David N

Reaction score
As title says, I need a set. I have blown my stock donuts out and probably will again unless I do the International Up Pipes with bellows. And I hope this is some of the reason why my truck only makes 30psi of boost with the 250's I just installed. Thanks.
P/N is 1837872C93. Local International dealer wanted $550...

David N

Reaction score
Ill check into it. I have no idea where to start man. This kinda stuff is all new to me. But thanks Steve.

TyCorr

Reaction score
550 seems like a lot? Im guessing thats what they are going to cost.

DI sells them I know. I think his are 500ish as well.

Id not hesitate to buy the ones from int'l.

You could check fleabay I suppose.

David N

Reaction score
Yeah I saw where people said that International's weren't but $300 or so. Id rather have those, for reasons that I don't need a nice pretty set of uppipes on my truck. But I do need a set that works, so if thats what it comes to, then I will get them.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You're right its a lot for what it is. I hear people talking about 200 dollar tranny coolers too but they are hard to find and very rare.

I used some exhaust gaskets from the auto parts store. They were $4 and mine werent leaking before and they arent leaking now so it was worth the money.

Austin

Reaction score
On my last truck I had to go with the international ones. Got them from Dennis at ITP (No idea what it is now).

They were more than 300 though.

Latest posts

Members online