need a tailgate!!!! va beach area

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey guys I'm in DIRE NEED of a 99-07 tailgate, doesn't have to be immaculate, and no color specified I just need a tailgate within probably 100 miles of 23061....Norfolk, Va Beach, Richmond, Chesapeake, will consider travelling to Outer Banks please let me know. just need a decent price and a decent tailgate ASAP!!! my wife will be picking it up because I need the gate to be at the body shop in roughly 2-3 weeks so it's in the shop in time for me to get home and drive my truck!!

Chad

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ive got a tailgate that should work for you. And Ive also got a TV that is dire need of being picked up in VA beach. There are a few friends of mine going to VA beach in about 2 weeks. I don't know if they will have room to haul it down or not, but Ill ask.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I live in virginia beach. Whats up with needing a tv picked up? where and where is the drop off point?

The TV is at VA beach. A member on here has been storing it for me. Chad (Tonka) needs a tailgate from me. We were trying to work out something where he could bring the TV up and pick up the gate, but I think he is deployed right now.

I am over in the Harrisonburg, VA area often. You ever come that direction?

Tonka350

Reaction score
I was actually able to get a tailgate yesterday in MINT condition for $50 bucks!!!! HOWEVER, when I get home I am MORE than willing to help you out in gettin that tv home to you if you still need it. and yes I am still deployed right now.

Chad

Members online

No members online now.