extracting base file im stuck

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey guys , im trying to extract my base file , the Blackmaxx shows its latesest and greatest revision of 6.4.43 , i started by selecting install download , follow props till it says install already completed , at this point im confused :shrug: , I should see an option for custom tunes and dont ? only have option to change settings or return to stock ? Whats should i try or do try to reinstall /upload tune ?
Any help im not the greatest on the computer , i would love to have some one take care of this for me !! need to get my stock file to get sent to gearhead for tuning

Diesel23

Reaction score
menu<install download< import/export MCC

thx , my blackmaxx would not alow me these options ,to do this , i called h&s and they walked me thru it i basically had to just reload or update firmware 1 more time then , had these options , was able to pull my stock files :D

B585Ford

Reaction score
Is there a way you can tell which file you are using as a base file (in other words what version and what LBF)? I have saved so many damn files, I can't remember which version I am starting from. Are all the H&S base files named F64MENGF by default?

Latest posts

Members online