this is crap!

teambluemxer

Reaction score
so today i was complaing to my buddy who is another 7.3 owner about how my Gps are not working n havent been for well since winter. ok let me start ive had 3 relays now have a stancor also have new GPs so he takes his test light n starts checkin FUSES well the number 9 under hood its a mini fuse. its for the low beam it was stickin out a little bit he pushed it in. NOW THE RELAY CLICKS ON AND WORKS WTF! ive gone through 3 starters n about sold the truck 3 times. anybody else no this?>

:eek:wned:

JLDickmon

Reaction score
my truck does that.. stuff works loose in the underhood PDC and cause all sorts of gremlins

JLDickmon

Reaction score
so today i was complaing to my buddy who is another 7.3 owner about how my Gps are not working n havent been for well since winter. ok let me start ive had 3 relays now have a stancor also have new GPs so he takes his test light n starts checkin FUSES well the number 9 under hood its a mini fuse. its for the low beam it was stickin out a little bit he pushed it in. NOW THE RELAY CLICKS ON AND WORKS WTF! ive gone through 3 starters n about sold the truck 3 times. anybody else no this?>

:eek:wned:
That's the difference between coming on to a forum like this one and asking, "My blah-blah isn't working. What's wrong?"
and getting four different answers telling you four different parts to throw at it..

than asking,
"My blah-blee isn't working. I have a DVOM and a test light. Can I check it with those?"
and having someone walk you through diagnosing it.

02BigD

Reaction score
yea but who the hell would think to check fuses. there is no fuse for the GPR!

There is a process for checking the electrics. It is tedious, but most of the time, the people here can help narrow it down a lot.

Unless you're Charles and you've been raped by a rat.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Every time and i mean every time something goes wrong with my truck. I check the fuses. About 75% of the time i blew a fuse. And raped by a rat is fn hilarious!!!LOL LOL

Arisley

Reaction score
Every time and i mean every time something goes wrong with my truck. I check the fuses. About 75% of the time i blew a fuse. And raped by a rat is fn hilarious!!!LOL LOL

Unless of course you are Charles. Not sure if he has gotten his truck back together yet or not.

02BigD

Reaction score
Why? Does he not check fuses?

Charles has an electrical gremlin, that has basically forced him to remove the entire interior of his truck, and chase stuff for months now. His theory is a rat or rats got in there and have has some fun. Last I read, it still isn't working correctly, which may have changed since.

Hence my comment. Happy it got some laughs...

JLDickmon

Reaction score
Charles has an electrical gremlin, that has basically forced him to remove the entire interior of his truck, and chase stuff for months now. His theory is a rat or rats got in there and have has some fun. Last I read, it still isn't working correctly, which may have changed since.

Hence my comment. Happy it got some laughs...

was this before or after he erased all his tunes?

Tom S

Reaction score
One small terminal has 12v power and the PCM supplies the ground on the other to activate the relay.

MAC

Reaction score
Same thing kinda happened to me, my turn signals weren't working, to I replaced the flasher fuse with a cheap one, and they still didn't work, so after replacing all the fuses, about half the wiring for the turn signals and the turn signal switch they still didn't work, so I went to AZ and bought the best flasher fuse they had, like $10? vs the $4 one I put in, and my turn signals started working.

Talk about being pissed, and I had the part long enough I couldn't take it back, f*ck china.