Need some help

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Would someone with a 2009 and up be able to pop out there aux in/USB port panel and snap a pic of the back for me. I'm installing a new nav unit and would like everything to look as factory as possible. Thanks

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
I got the info I needed, just having a heck of a time finding the parts. I even took the part #'s from a buddys truck and still have come up empty handed. I added a pic out what I'm looking for. If anyone can help me track this stuff down that would be great.
Thanks

Attachments

• Ford Sync Bezel.jpg
    Ford Sync Bezel.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 57

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the info I needed, just having a heck of a time finding the parts. I even took the part #'s from a buddys truck and still have come up empty handed. I added a pic out what I'm looking for. If anyone can help me track this stuff down that would be great.
Thanks

pm sredmeyer here.

MrMike2010

Reaction score
I wanted to keep everything as stock looking as possible too. I traced the USB wire back to a module behind the glove box. I think the other end was a micro plug. I bought a female micro plug to male USB which allowed me to use the factory plug with my pioneer radio. My iPod works perfect now and it looks factory

KTM300

Reaction score
Would it be possible to switch out the factory USB port with the USB port coming off an aftermarket deck? Is that what you are trying to do? I don't know how the factory USB port mounts, but I assume there has to be a way to make it work.

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
It would be possible but then you would have to cut out the factory USB plug from the panel. The factory USB plug snaps into the back of the panel. All you have to do is buy a $2.00 adapter to make the factory cable work with the one coming off the aftermaket deck and your set. I'll take pics when I do my install and I'll be able to show you how everything goes together.

Latest posts

Members online