New Jersey G2G October

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Ok so a few of us were talking about doing a get together. After talking to the guys, and some members on here, We have decided to Host a get together at our Shop In Randolph NJ.

We are Planning on Saturday October 12th, lets say around 1:00pm We have a fairly large parking area so we should be able to hold a large number of trucks. If it rains, we can push it to Sunday.

I will post more details as we get a little closer, But it looks like We will do a little BBQ.

Hopefully we get a good crowd together.

smitty4605

Reaction score
Whats the name of your shop? Im only a few towns away in hopatcong.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I'm out for the 12th as of now. One of the few Saturdays I have firefighter 1.

Depending on when the class let's out I might shoot down after. You thinking an afternoon thing till whenever it winds down?

Last edited:

rat49f6

Reaction score
I might have some game meat to bring if you guys want .. venision.. bear... lmk

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Ok guys, copied this from out facebook page, but were still good for Saturday the 12th at 1:00

Our BBQ next weekend is still planning to kick off around 1:00. We will have the grille going, Burgers and hot dogs, sodas and water. We are also thinking of doing a little bit of a show and shine. More details of that will be posted this week. We do need to ask that everyone remembers, this is our place of business, and we share the property with other businesses that will be operating on satuday. We ask that everyone please be respectful, NO burnouts, alcohol, racing or speeding through the parking lot ECT. should be a good time to meet some new friends, and catch up with some old ones. The crew looks forward to seeing everyone there!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'm out too unfortunately Mark.

Told a buddy Greg who has an '06 Cummins about your shop. He's looking for a turbo-back exhaust that would need to be modified to work with his PacBrake. Figured you guys would take care of him.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thanks Tom, well take care of him when He calls.

OK guys BBQ is still on for tomorrow, check our facebook page incase of weather issues.

Latest posts

Members online