Anyone want a grille

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a black T-Rex X Metal Grille for their truck? I just installed mine this weekend and I think that since im going to be running RBP wheels that I might go with an RBP grille too. Im interested in trading my whole grille with the insert installed for your stock grille plus cash.

Here is a pic.
011.jpg

008-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

001.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
20" Rigid Industries E Series. I had one in my 08 too, its a really nice piece.

I have looked at those and the vision x, with my windshield being 20% I need all the lighting up front I can was thinking of either replacing the factory fogs that have HIDs in them I have now with 2 of the smaller vision x lights or one big light bar... Ok thread derail over for real now! Good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
Its cool. I dont have experience with the Vision X but I really really like the Rigid Bars. Also rigid has a really cool light they call a dually. Its a 4x4 basically that fits in stock fog light hole. Check em out. I thought I had a dark windshield at 35% damn though 20%!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Haha yeah it's pretty dark... Have you tried the dually light? The price is good I just wonder if it's brighter than a set of 4300k HIDs in the stock fogs? they look good tho!

Reaction score
I have not tried it. I always run HID headlights and Fog Lights and they are perfect for a tinted windshield. Only time I use the LED bar is for when im on lonely roads at night.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
That grill belongs on a more non-stock looking truck than your new one Josh. It looked sick on the dually, but man that thing sticks out like a sore thumb. The RBP grill should look awesome and i can't wait to see what this truck transforms into!

Reaction score
Yeah, its the bascally stock truck thats killing the grille. Once I get the black wheels ut on, beefier tires, lift, etc it will pull together nicely. I ordered the RBP grill today which will look alot like this one but it will be RBP.

I need to sell this T-Rex, and would really like to just swap someone for their stock setup plus cash.

Latest posts

Members online