can we get an app?

bruce

Reaction score
i dont know what you have to do to get one but there are alot of them. i think it eould be cool if psa had their own app for droid iphone ect

Jake

Reaction score
Yeah it makes it easier to navigate, normally faster too. Sometimes mine won't update like it should but overall it works really well.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Tapatalk works great. There is certain things you can't do with it. But over all its easier to navigate.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
Is the 2.99 or whatever a one time deal or monthly? Might have to get it since i use my phone for internet more than my computer. Ignorant I know, my eye doctor thanks me yearly.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Tapatalk rules. Pretty much all I use now...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So worth the 2 bucks. Comp D has it too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jkidd_39

Reaction score
maybe...
one night ill get all hammered and see what its all about, but until then this works quite well

So you basically have the most expensive version of Tapatalk one you get it! $80 bar tab and $1.99 for the app. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great app and well worth it. Ive had one member tell me he has problems uploading pictures with his but I cant find anything wrong with it and I have uploaded a ton of pics over the last few days testing. Also noticed others uploaded recently too so I guess its his phone.

Other than that one person it seems to be a great program for navigating the site.

BFT

Reaction score
So you basically have the most expensive version of Tapatalk one you get it! $80 bar tab and $1.99 for the app. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

hopefully the bar tab ends up that cheapLOL

Latest posts

Members online