Rear bumper question

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Ok guys, so my dad got tagged in the rear bumper in our 94 f150 today and it got trashed... Amazing it didn't get the bed, but anyway if I can find one cheap enough I would like to do some kind of ranch hand or pre runner style rear bumper because a regular chrome replacement off eBay is $548 and if it's gonna cost that much I would rather have something cool... So if anyone can point me in the direction of a custom rear bumper for a decent price let me know! Thanks!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I didn't think about LMC, one of the main things I wanted was some back up lights mounted into the bumper and they have one that is only $289 thats got lights in it.... Thanks guys! Its not gonna add any extra protection but for the price it's nice!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
no they dont add protection, but i honestly have had good luck with their bumpers, i had a chrome front on my 76 and it looked really nice and it was not expensive at all. The lights in the rear bumper are cool too, clean look, no more protection but it takes pretty big bumper to do any good, hitches seam to do more protecting then bumpers do

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Yeah, it was crazy how he hit the truck and ripped the bumper a pretty good ways but never touched the bed and I was thankful for that... This is strictly a beat around truck that my dad and I both share he is old and retired and drives it to play golf and run errands in and I drive it to haul scrap in but as far as looks minus a few dents and dings this thing is in great shape and only has 130,000 miles on it.. If it didn't get such horrible bad mileage I would drive it all the time... I was really wanting something heavy duty so that if I dropped something on it or backed into something it wouldn't hurt it but all the bumpers I have found are for newer trucks like 97-up i leave the hitch in at all times cause this truck seems to be a magnet for people bumping it at red lights and parking lots so I make sure I cause the maximum damage to those who want to rear end it plus it's never been seriously hurt that way lol

Latest posts