Steering Column Pod?

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company making these pods for the obs? :fustrate: I cant find one for the life of me. I would really like to get one.

Thanks Cody

Mini-Stroke...

Reaction score
I believe they are the same as the SD ones, give Paul a shout, he can hook you up either way

Tom S

Reaction score
SD ones fit. The do block the view of the cluster a little.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I have one in my truck and have zero obstructions to anything really.. and not sure where it came from either, got it from a buddy.

Tom S

Reaction score
It might depend on your height and seating postion. Autometer is the only one I know of that ever made those. Post up a photo?

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Bryan yours is an autometer made for an SD. Nobody makes a column pod for the OBS but the SD ones will fit as Tom mentioned. The fit isn't perfect with the OBS stock column cover, but the SD column cover will fit the OBS column and makes for a clean install.
Derek I have an auto trans column pod already attached to an SD column cover I'll sell you. Its the one that was in Whitey at the dyno day.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Bryan yours is an autometer made for an SD. Nobody makes a column pod for the OBS but the SD ones will fit as Tom mentioned. The fit isn't perfect with the OBS stock column cover, but the SD column cover will fit the OBS column and makes for a clean install.
Derek I have an auto trans column pod already attached to an SD column cover I'll sell you. Its the one that was in Whitey at the dyno day.

Consider it sold brotha!!! PM me the price and how you want paid

Duradan

Reaction score

if stroke didn't buy this, then I definitely will... PM me please

FORD7.3

Reaction score
It might depend on your height and seating postion. Autometer is the only one I know of that ever made those. Post up a photo?

It doesn't have anything in it since im waiting for my fuel pressure gauge to show up but heres a quick pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1311898670010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1311898670010.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 212

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Soo... This is just a SuperDuty pod from AutoMeter?

I can get them if anyone wants one.