• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tailgate off a 02 F250 White.

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Well like the subject says its off a white 02 f250. Its in great shape. Just bought an airgate so I dont need to keep it! Im in Oklahoma just north of OKC. Thanks for looking. Also in a few weeks I should have a chrome front bumper off the same truck. If my ranch hand replacement would ever get here!:cursing:

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
The front bumper is still on have not had time to mess with it. The bumper is chrome and in great shape no dents or scuffs just needs polished out! I am working on getting pics hopefully this weekend! We just built this house we are in and in the next few weeks hopefully we will get started on the shop and garage! Hell its almost midnight and I am going from the computer to outside every 30 mins or so moving the sprinklers to get this dam sod watered so it don't burn up:cursing: I have watered this stuff every night starting at 5 or so and not getting done till 2 to 3 and its getting old! :biggun:

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
Price? Could you ship? Any pics?

02 where exactly are you located? The ups guy is coming in the morning to pickup a deer I mounted that I am shipping and he can weight it and tell me exactly what it would cost to ship it! UPS is awesome about taking care of their customers at least all of my dealings with them they have! I have it on craigslist for 250 but for someone on here I will take 175. Also airgate will be for sale soon as I found a new bed from a 09 that has the tailgate with the step so I think ill just go with the new gate and when I hookup to the goose neck just take it off.

Last edited: