6L Triples

ununited

Reaction score
Just finished buttoning up my project figured Id share some pics, its not pretty but it wasn't built for a fashion show lol. Still have a bunch of loose ends to tidy up but its slowly coming along. Hopefully take her for a test drive within the next week.
IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

ununited

Reaction score
Runs good, haven't really had a chance to take it out anywhere and break the motor in. Hopefully this week I can finish tying up all the loose ends and go have some fun

ununited

Reaction score
Ya only got to fire it up, had an hpop leak so I had to repair that before it gets a break in. Im running 430's and dual hpops for fuel.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Ya only got to fire it up, had an hpop leak so I had to repair that before it gets a break in. Im running 430's and dual hpops for fuel.

going all out huh? so whats it going to be used for sled pulling drag racing? it's going to be sick

ununited

Reaction score
Ya i will try to remember the build sheet:
40 over coated pistons with bowl work
Hypermax rods
Colt Cam
ported my own heads
430's and dual hpop's
Air to water intercooler (bought two to try and cool between stages as well but got very lazy and ran out of room. Only have it before the intake manifold now) project for the future I guess
Lots of nitrous
Built an intake manifold like shawn did
Oil accumulator in case of loss of oil pressure
I might be forgetting stuff but thats off the top of my head

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
uhhhhhhhh...who are you, when did you start this build, and why do you only have 7 posts when you're building a triple'd 6.0?

ununited

Reaction score
uhhhhhhhh...who are you, when did you start this build, and why do you only have 7 posts when you're building a triple'd 6.0?

Hahahahaha I've been around for years on psn just never really felt the need to post lol. I guess I will more often lol. Truck used to run just the single 66 and 225's for two years but now that I bought another truck to daily drive I decided to have some fun with it

Latest posts

Members online