No Cruise

Radio

Reaction score
Ok guys, 2005 f250 6.0 auto. Cruise control is not working. Checked all the brake lights and they all work. Hooked it up to the scanner and checked wheel speed sensors and they all seem to be reading even. Could not find any fuses dedicated to cruise control in the owners manual but as soon as i find some time im going to go through them all with a test light.

So what else should I be looking at? It had wheel controls for sterio and climate. The climate controls work but it has an basic alpine deck and the wheel controls dont work on it. Any ideas?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Have you checked the fuses? Its what i always do first just incase.

Radio

Reaction score
I'm going to be checking all the fuses tonight. I thought about the parking break also but it seems to be fine. The light goes on when you push it and off when you release it. I guess i could see if i can get the switch to engage a little further.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Could be the swithes are bad. Idk I just see so many possibilities with no definate answer except check everything.

nghtrgr

Reaction score
pull your airbag and check for exposed wires getting grounded out.....i didn't have horn or cruise, the culprit was the clock spring wiring near the plug that were getting crushed/cut into by the airbag, 3" piece of electrical tape took care of it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.