Tow X turbos

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Well i have the truck back finally and it sounds mean on the bottom end. As far as how it runs IDK :mad:. The wastegate is toast. I cant really lite the big turbo.
Dustin and I worked on it in Cheyenne and there is a hole in the diagram. Hopefully I can get something coming tomorrow. The rest of it looks great and Elite fixed a lot of little stuff that was missed in AZ. And put a lot of the factory bolts back in. When the gate is fixed I expect nothing but the best of how it will run.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
TowX.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
Dang! Very cool! You better let me know when its done so i can come check it out buddy! At least youre in good hands.... them cheyenne boys know waste gates LOL

BFT

Reaction score
i personally havent seen any failure with mine but having the larger turbo on you set up i would definately change to the new tial WG

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
These things seem to be failing more than I like to see. May want to look into the Tial. I bet that set up spools like mad.

I think it was taken out by the heat of my old set up and being tucked way back in there. Its moved more to the drivers side now and farther away from the firewall. I will see what the Elite guys say tomorrow.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I was meaning with these larger turbos, have heard of and seen a few failures lately. Mine included.