Gauge Package Deals!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Is anyone looking for great deals on gauges? I've got some great deals going right now on Isspro and AutoMeter gauges!

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Fuel pressure, oil temp, coolant temp?

I have an A-pillar pod just itching to be installed!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
funny_animated_pictures_10.gif

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
jap let me know what you could do for my 03 ex. looking for 3 gauge a pillar with egt boost and trans. looking for factory looking gauges.

JD3020

Reaction score
Right now i'm torn between going with a bunch of regular gauges and a couple pods, or a CTS.

So can i get a price on Isspro's that match the OBS dash. Boost(60 psi), trans temp, pyro, oil temp, HPOP PSI, coolant temp, and oil pressure. Everything i'd need for them except the pods.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Right now i'm torn between going with a bunch of regular gauges and a couple pods, or a CTS.

So can i get a price on Isspro's that match the OBS dash. Boost(60 psi), trans temp, pyro, oil temp, HPOP PSI, coolant temp, and oil pressure. Everything i'd need for them except the pods.

I'll get all of that for you ASAP.

But to make your decision easier, a CTS with EAS starter kit can see all of that and more and will be close in price.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I'm trying but the old man won't budge. But tonight he's drinking, which makes it easier for him to pull out the visa LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.