Trailer brand

Twan

Reaction score
image.jpg
Anyone have this brand trailer. What are thoughts on them.
Should be picking this one up in a few weeks.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Ive never heard of them, I really need to look into getting a dump trailer.

12stroker

Reaction score
We have a regular gooseneck from that company it was made good.

Our dump trailer is a big tex. Just what ever you do is don't over load it. You will need a front end loader or something to help it up.

Twan

Reaction score
It has a 30k lift. Won't be loading it that heavy.
Dump trailers are nice. My old one has been great, just time to step up.

Jason

Reaction score
I loaded our bigtex gooseneck dump with gravel, when building a pad to park my enclosed trailer on. Think I had about 13-14k in it, and it wouldn't dump it. Had to use the little john deere 4wd riding mower/front end loader to unload it..that was a chore. Took 2-3 loads I think to make what I wanted, about a weeks worth of work.

Twan

Reaction score
Nice, my load all will only push up 11k without a little help from a 2x4. Lol. I've only had to use the tractor a few times to lift it up. It's been a great trailer.

Twan

Reaction score
image.jpg
Got the trailer picked up. Diffently not the best built trailers. Going to be rebuilding the gates on both.

RSK

Reaction score
congrats, I recently bought a bri mar 7x14hd dump trailer and it has a gvw of 14k but i've had it loaded with 8 yards of process gravel and it dumped it fine. dual piston, just gotta make sure the battery is charged, it has marine deep cycle and I need to pull it out to charge it overnight every 6 months....not bad if you ask me. what kind of axles does the trailer have? my bri mar has dexter axles and bucher hydraulics, some of the best out there. it also could be built better, but i overload mine all the time...

Twan

Reaction score
Not sure what axles they have.
I have dual 15k pistons in the big trailer and dual 10k on the little one. Haven't looked at the pumps.