Can you help me ID these plugs?

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
First one is right behind the change holder text to the tow brake module..
P1000833.png

P1000829.png

Second was plugged into a dead plug behind the axillary cig lighter
P1000830.png

P1000831.png

Third was plugged into a dead plug next to the cigaret lighter next to the driver..
P1000828.png

P1000832.png

jdgleason

Reaction score
I think the first one may be for the climate control with the screen in the lariats.... the other smaller one may be for adjustable pedals? Do you have those?

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
I think the first one may be for the climate control with the screen in the lariats.... the other smaller one may be for adjustable pedals? Do you have those?

I don't have either, I am guessing one is for climate control, maybe traction control or pedal and Auxiliary switches that come with some models.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Still kinda confuses me, after searching on ebay for the auxiliary switches I found a full kit and it shows the cable that plugs into the back, it looks just like the plug in the lat picture.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
:whs: except i didnt pull my dash apart.. White monster is a better friend than me LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is the second where you plug an aux audio platform. Like a Ipod? Think in that spot is where it is on my truck.

White_monster

Reaction score
Ya I don't have sync either. That plug is in mine but it's just blank, I've seen on f550 trucks a switch for switching between the front and rear fuel tanks in that location. Either way it's not important. As long as everything is put in the proper spot it's good to go.